Fenergo Hosts Webinar On Overcoming The KYC & regulatory Challenges Of Client Data Issues
On June 30th, Fenergo hosted a webinar on Overcoming the KYC & Regulatory Challenges of Client Data Issues examining the impact and cost of traditional approaches to KYC compliance on a financial institution.
You can view a playback of this webinar below!
This webinar explored:
- A case study example about how and why financial institutions are implementing a shared KYC service model to serve 21 key business units and jurisdictions.
- How by integrating Client Lifecycle Management systems and processes – with key data providers – data can be automatically consumed, processed and distributed through the financial institution, improving overall regulatory and operational efficiencies.
- The impact that a consistent technology infrastructure can deliver, to manage all client and counterparty data, documentation, and regulatory compliance requirements throughout every client event.
Meet The Panelists
- Raj Iyer, Vice President eCommerce Global Markets, Bank of New York Mellon
- Manjeev Kumar, Global FATCA, Regulatory & Compliance Program, Deutsche Bank
- Joe Dunphy, Vice President Product Management, Fenergo