In this on-demand webinar, Fenergo’s regulatory experts map out what the regulatory roadmap looks like over the next three years – and explore what EMEA financial institutions need to do to beef up their compliance processes and procedures.
- What lies ahead on the 3-year regulatory roadmap for financial crime and compliance rules
- How recent trends have influenced AML / KYC legislation, the industry response to financial crime and the move away from ‘tick the box’ compliance culture.
- The key data privacy implications of the long overdue Draft Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) for transferring personal data to non-EU countries
- How EU & UK Sustainable Finance is growing in global importance and what the current sustainability finance regulatory landscape looks like across both the EU and the UK.
- The upcoming Brexit Adequacy decision and what to expect in terms of timeframes and the potential impact of the UK being found not to be adequate