Asset Servicing Times reports that PIMCO has selected Fenergo to transform their investor lifecycle experience and how PIMCO is pioneering real change in their sector.
Working with the worlds’ leading investment management & asset servicing firms, companies like PIMCO select Fenergo’s software as a service (SaaS) offering to deliver an end-to-end solution to support the management of its investor, counterparty, and intermediary lifecycle management requirements, while improving the customer journey and driving efficiencies across their firm by replacing manual or semi-manual processes.
Fenergo Investor Lifecycle Management allows financial institutions to deliver a modern, digital experience to their clients, from onboarding right through the lifecycle. It automates and directs lifecycle events by integrating with a range of front-end systems and channels that includes CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics), mobile and portal applications whilst delivering compliance by design:
- Such digital transformation projects can be attained by delivering best practice workflows for separate account onboarding; enterprise-wide client & counterparty due diligence and intermediary/distributor oversight
- Real time; seamless Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) systems and risk scoring services across the entire lifecycle experience.
- Fenergo enables investment management firms like PIMCO to maintain all client information in a single system of record, serving as a source for KYC data.
- This single customer data repository will reduce the need for repeated requests for customer information whilst allowing time for employees to focus on value-added tasks.
In addition to desired digital efficiencies, it is important to note that investment management companies are required to comply with many of the same regulations that apply to other financial firms such as KYC, CDD and AML.
- The compliance process for these regulations can be burdensome and challenging and the need to deliver a robust solution that meets the regulatory requirements for investors, counterparties, and intermediaries is key.
Find out more: