On February 10th, 2015, Fenergo will participate on a webinar to discuss The Data Management Challenges of Client Onboarding and KYC.
Regulatory upheaval, converging compliance implementation deadlines and a strong focus on improving transparency, visibility and accuracy are creating a regulatory and data management ticking time-bomb for a lot of financial institutions.
Joe Dunphy, Fenergo’s VP Product Management, will join iMeta’s Ben Marsh, Workfusion’s Max Yankelevich and A-Team Group’s editor, Sarah Underwood to discuss how financial institutions can use this period of regulatory change to implement best practice approaches to leveraging the data and documentation already held in various repositories to solve multiple regulatory demands simultaneously. Drawing on the experiences of recent Fenergo client implementations, Joe will share tips about:
- How to identify the data commonalities and calculate the small delta between multiple regulations such as KYC, AML, as well as classification and OTC derivative regulations such as FATCA, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II, ASIC etc.;
- How 80% of the data and compliance requirements can be solved at the same time using the same team, budget, implementation programme;
- How incorporating a rules-driven approach to regulatory data management can determine the availability and delta of your data demands – i.e. the data and documentation artefacts that are currently available for re-use within your financial institution and those that remain outstanding for collection (the delta);
- How to implement a lifecycle approach to data and compliance management to ensure continued high quality data and compliance with all existing and emerging regulations.
The Data Management Challenges of Client Onboarding and KYC
February 10th, 2015, 10am ET / 3pm London / 4pm CET
- Joe Dunphy, Head of Product Management, Fenergo
- Ben Marsh, CEO, iMeta Technologies Ltd.
- Max Yankelevich, CEO, WorkFusion
Moderated by: Sarah Underwood, Editor, A-Team Group