Financial institutions are trying to find ways to improve operational efficiencies, but without sacrificing regulatory compliance.
In this upcoming webinar, Fenergo, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of New York will explore the impact and cost of traditional approaches to KYC compliance on an organization.
- Learn from a case study example about how and why financial institutions are implementing a shared KYC service model to serve 21 key business units and jurisdictions.
- Discover how by integrating Client Lifecycle Management systems and processes – with key data providers – data can be automatically consumed, processed and distributed through the financial institution, improving overall regulatory and operational efficiencies.
- Measure the impact that a consistent technology infrastructure can deliver, to manage all client and counterparty data, documentation, and regulatory compliance requirements throughout every client event.
Meet The Panelists
- Raj Iyer, Vice President eCommerce Global Markets, Bank of New York Mellon
- Manjeev Kumar, Global FATCA, Regulatory & Compliance Program, Deutsche Bank
- Joe Dunphy, Vice President Product Management, Fenergo