Webinar Overcoming the KYC & Regulatory Challenges of Client Data Issues
In this upcoming webinar on June 30th, Fenergo, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of New York will explore the impact and cost of traditional approaches to KYC compliance on an organization.
Financial institutions are trying to find ways to improve operational efficiencies, but without sacrificing regulatory compliance.
In this upcoming webinar, Fenergo, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of New York will explore the impact and cost of traditional approaches to KYC compliance on an organization.
- Learn from a case study example about how and why financial institutions are implementing a shared KYC service model to serve 21 key business units and jurisdictions.
- Discover how by integrating Client Lifecycle Management systems and processes - with key data providers - data can be automatically consumed, processed and distributed through the financial institution, improving overall regulatory and operational efficiencies.
- Measure the impact that a consistent technology infrastructure can deliver, to manage all client and counterparty data, documentation, and regulatory compliance requirements throughout every client event.
Meet The Panelists
- Raj Iyer, Vice President eCommerce Global Markets, Bank of New York Mellon
- Manjeev Kumar, Global FATCA, Regulatory & Compliance Program, Deutsche Bank
- Joe Dunphy, Vice President Product Management, Fenergo
CLIENTS WHO TRUSTOUR SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
“We chose Fenergo to support regulatory onboarding across our Global Banking and Markets division. We wanted a solution that would support an efficient onboarding experience for all of our customers.”
Nicola Ray Smith, Managing Director, Global Capital Markets Scotiabank
“Fenergo’s Regulatory Onboarding solution provides us with an additional level of flexibility and enhances our ability to prioritize our compliance initiatives.”
Erica Benjamin, Managing Director for Client Onboarding BMO Capital Markets
“We chose Fenergo’s solutions because they will enable us to meet the increasing complex regulatory frameworks with an efficient and client-centric onboarding experience.”