Webinar: Cross-Jurisdictional Regulatory Compliance & Entity Data Management
Fenergo's webinar, featuring Virginie O'Shea from the Aite Group, explores cross-jurisdictional regulatory compliance and entity data challenges for institutional banks and outlines best practice approach to managing these challenges.
Date: November 4th, 2015
Time: 3pm London / 10am ET
- Anti-Money Laundering Directive IV (AMLD IV);
- Global and local derivative regulations (Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II);
- Tax obligations such as FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
The research goes onto find that these regulations will pose a challenge to firms that do not have a good handle on their client data.
Register today and receive a complimentary copy of this research report after the webinar.
In this webinar, Virginie O’Shea, Senior Analyst with Aite Group, and Joe Dunphy, VP Product Management with Fenergo, will examine the responses and approaches of 12 capital market firms in terms of how they manage client lifecycle management (from entity data management, regulatory onboarding all the way through to client off-boarding).
In particular, they will explore:
- The key cross-border challenges affecting institutional banks;
- A global bank’s approach to KYC policy-setting at national and global level;
- The growing trend towards centralizing the KYC function and a case study example of how one institution has managed to achieve this;
- A best practice approach to consolidating client and counterparty data and documentation for use across multiple business units and jurisdictions;
- The cost structures between a financial institution with an automated KYC process and another with a manual process;
- The jurisdictions posing the greatest challenges in terms of data privacy and how to overcome this to achieve global regulatory compliance and reporting.
About our speakers:
Virginie O’Shea, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
Virginie O’Shea is a senior analyst with Aite Group, covering data management and post-trade technology. She brings more than nine years of experience in tracking financial technology developments in the capital markets sector, with a particular focus on regulatory developments and standards. Ms. O’Shea has spoken at industry conferences including Sibos, TradeTech, FISD events, and ISIPS, and is the chair of the Clearing and Settlement Working Group’s standards subgroup.
Joe is responsible for the overall delivery of product strategy and design across the Fenergo suite of applications. With a strong background in regulatory compliance solutions, Joe has deep banking and regulatory knowledge and maintains currency of knowledge in this ever-evolving industry by taking an active lead in Fenergo’s Client Advisory Boards and industry roundtables and forums.
Each registered person will receive a complimentary copy of the research report:
Cross-Jurisdictional Regulatory Compliance & Entity Data Management: A Complex Data Management Web
Got a schedule conflict?
Don’t worry! Register for the webinar today and we’ll send you a playback link to the recorded version.
CLIENTS WHO TRUSTOUR SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
“We chose Fenergo to support regulatory onboarding across our Global Banking and Markets division. We wanted a solution that would support an efficient onboarding experience for all of our customers.”
Nicola Ray Smith Managing Director, Global Capital Markets Scotiabank
“Fenergo’s Regulatory Onboarding solution provides us with an additional level of flexibility and enhances our ability to prioritize our compliance initiatives.”
Erica Benjamin Managing Director for Client Onboarding BMO Capital Markets
“We chose Fenergo’s solutions because they will enable us to meet the increasing complex regulatory frameworks with an efficient and client-centric onboarding experience.”