Fenergo: 2019 in Review
We Listened to Our Clients & Innovated:
- Real-Time Digital KYC
- To manage the large volumes of regulatory requirements, financial institutions are now looking for disruptive digital solutions to remove the manual effort and risk of human error.
- Fenergo Cloud
- Fen-Cloud offers a fully managed service which includes installation of Fenergo’s CLM solution, deployment, configuration and maintenance of the environments, monitoring, patching and product support amongst others.
- Digital Client Orchestration
- Fenergo’s Digital Client Orchestration provides a steel thread that digitally directs the customer journey through all internal approval processes.
- Rules as a Service:
- Fenergo’s Rules as a Service is available as an on-demand repository of local and global rules for financial institutions seeking a digital solution for their Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML) and regulatory requirements across all jurisdictions
- Hierarchy Manager
- The new solution provides financial institutions with a single aggregated view of hierarchy relationships, associations and beneficial owners via interactive analytics and dashboards.
- Config Studio
- Fenergo Digital Configuration Studio allows business users to become self-sufficient in best practice configuration, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting while reducing costs and overheads.
Explore the benefits of Fenergo
PWC forms alliance with Fenergo
Professional services firm PwC has joined up with Fenergo to “do KYC differently”. PwC will now provide client onboarding and KYC review and refresh operations as managed services, complementing their existing AML and KYC remediation offerings.READ MORE
Fenergo Wins CLM and KYC Award in the Chartis RiskTech100®
Fenergo, has been recognized as the category leader for CLM and Know Your Customer (KYC) by leading risk technology analyst firm, Chartis Research in the RiskTech100® 2020 report. Click here to read more and download a summary of the report.KNOW MORE