Fenergo: 2019 in Review
We Partnered with Leading Organizations:
- Salesforce: Configure Salesforce with Fenergo’s industry standard set of mandatory and optional fields for regulatory compliance processes, including KYC, CDD and AML.
- Luxoft: Enable financial institutions to onboard clients faster, address compliance challenges associated with KYC and AML.
- TUNG-I: As an exclusive CLM partner, Fenergo will provide TUNG-I’s current and prospective Taiwanese clients access to advanced KYC and AML capabilities, further strengthening the company’s offering.
- BENEFIT: Financial institutions that subscribe to BENEFIT can instantly complete KYC and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance procedures when onboarding new individual and corporate customers through the Fenergo-powered eKYC hub and rules engine.
- Refinitiv: Fenergo’s integration of World-Check One allows customers to quickly identify potential risks and respond to threats across the entire enterprise.
- PWC: Collaborating with Fenergo means that PwC will now provide client onboarding and KYC review and refresh operations as managed services.
Explore the benefits of Fenergo
PWC forms alliance with Fenergo
Professional services firm PwC has joined up with Fenergo to “do KYC differently”. PwC will now provide client onboarding and KYC review and refresh operations as managed services, complementing their existing AML and KYC remediation offerings.READ MORE
Fenergo Wins CLM and KYC Award in the Chartis RiskTech100®
Fenergo, has been recognized as the category leader for CLM and Know Your Customer (KYC) by leading risk technology analyst firm, Chartis Research in the RiskTech100® 2020 report. Click here to read more and download a summary of the report.KNOW MORE