Date: 23rd - 24th April 2018
Venue: Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Rd, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Fenergo is delighted to announce that we have come on board as sponsors for the ACAMS Hong Kong event from 23-24th April. Join us at the event where our experts in Automation, KYC, Robotics, AI, AML and Regulatory Compliance will be available to answer all your questions. If you are attending the event, make sure to stop by the stand to pick up some information on our suite of solutions and best practice for coping with regulatory compliance and data management.
At 3.00pm, on Tuesday 24th April, Laura Glynn, Fenergo Director of Global Regulatory Compliance, will be presenting an AML Knowledge session following the afternoon networking and refreshment break. This session will explore the following issues:
- In a post Panama Papers world, the global movement towards increased transparency into entity ultimate beneficial ownership.
- The introduction of national beneficial ownership registers.
- How Hong Kong & Singapore are responding to UBO requirements through national registers.
- How to integrate this information into banks’ AML programmes and increase the accuracy of client risk profiles.
- Review of global adoption of beneficial ownership regimes contrasting US (FinCEN Final Rule CDD) vs APAC requirements.
If you would like to meet with our on-site team, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to sit down and chat.