Date: 29th November 2018
Time: 4pm - 6.30pm
Address: Accenture, Alströmergatan 12, 112 47 Stockholm
On Thursday, November 29th, Fenergo and Accenture will be hosting an invite-only regulatory roundtable event in Stockholm.
This is an interactive session involving industry experts and senior professionals – from Heads of AML & Compliance, Heads of Onboarding and Chief Operating Officers – from the leading Nordic financial institutions on the issues they foresee in the industry, and how they are preparing their institutions to face-off to these challenges.
The topics included in this roundtable are:
- Overview of the Global AML Fines Research
- Fenergo have undertaken extensive research into AML fines that have been handed out globally over the last ten years. We will look at the regulators who have the most form for financial penalties, emerging trends of AML fines and international jurisdictions that have faced most scrutiny with a focus on the Nordic region
- Intelligent automation in KYC / Leveraging new technology
- What’s the role of intelligent automation in KYC and leveraging technology (API/RPA, blockchain)
- Client Case Study
- How Global Financial Institutions are streamlining regulatory processes across multiple jurisdictions
- KYC Utility Models - Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Greg Watson, Fenergo Global Head of Sales, accompanied by Accenture and industry visionary
- Achieving cross-jurisdictional Client Lifecycle Management processes
- We’ll explore implementing AML/KYC policy while complying with local interpretations of regulatory rules and the pressing need for AML/CTF regulatory harmonization of rules across Europe and, indeed, globally
If you require any further information please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].
Topics for discussion
Overview of the Global AML Fines Research
Intelligent automation in KYC / Leveraging new technology
KYC Utility Models - Panel Discussion
Achieving cross-jurisdictional Client Lifecycle Management processes