Fenergo is delighted to announce that we have come on board as silver sponsors for the RegTech Summit in New York.
If you are attending the event, make sure to stop by the stand to pick up some information on our suite of solutions and best practice for coping with regulatory compliance and data management.
At 15.45pm, you can catch Laura Glynn, Fenergo Director of Global Regulatory Compliance for the "Fighting financial crime, Improving AML and KYC" panel discussion. This session will focus on:
- Role of RegTech in helping improve inefficiences in AML processes
- How can RegTech act as a bridge to GDPR?
- What are some of the different public-private partnership and information sharing models being seen in this space?
- How are firms leveraging digital identities for faster onboarding, improved user experience and to meet KYC compliance?
- Challenges around onboarding clients and mitigating risk when dealing with crypto currencies and distributed ledger technologies (inc.Blockchain)?
If you would like to meet with our on-site team, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to sit down and chat.
Laura Glynn, Director of Global Regulatory Compliance, Fenergo
Laura has significant knowledge and experience in the areas of risk and compliance. Having worked with hedge, mutual and private equity products across multi-jurisdictional platforms, Laura has developed a strong competency in AML and regulatory compliance.