Fenergo is delighted to announce that we have come on board as silver sponsors for the RegTech Summit in London.
If you are attending the event, make sure to stop by the stand to pick up some information on our suite of solutions and best practice for coping with regulatory compliance and data management.
At 3.10pm, you can catch Aoife Harney,Fenergo Regulatory Consultant for the "Fighting financial crime, Improving AML and KYC" panel discussion. This session will focus on:
- Role of RegTech in helping improve inefficiences in AML processes
- How can RegTech act as a bridge to GDPR?
- What are some of the different public-private partnership and information sharing models being seen in this space?
- How are firms leveraging digital identities for faster onboarding, improved user experience and to meet KYC compliance?
- Challenges around onboarding clients and mitigating risk when dealing with crypto currencies and distributed ledger technologies (inc.Blockchain)?
If you would like to meet with our on-site team, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to sit down and chat.
Aoife Harney, Regulatory Consultant
Aoife holds a Masters of Law in International Commercial Law from the University of Limerick and a Professional Diploma in Compliance from the Institute of Bankers (ACOI). Having previously worked in corporate trust and compliance in the funds industry, Aoife has developed a keen interest in regulatory compliance and data privacy. She is a Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO) and has also written several articles on the General Data Protection Regulation.