Date: 14th November 2018
Time: 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Address: Le Bernardin, 155 W 51st St, New York
On Wednesday, November 14th, Fenergo will be hosting an invite-only regulatory roundtable event in New York.
This is an interactive session involving industry experts and senior professionals – from Heads of AML & Compliance, Heads of Onboarding and Chief Operating Officers – from the leading American financial institutions on the issues they foresee in the industry, and how they are preparing their institutions to face-off to these challenges.
The topics included in this roundtable are:
- Business and Industry Update (Marc Murphy, Fenergo CEO)
- The Product & Regulatory Roadmap
- What’s coming down the tracks from the following points of view: enhancements (new features and functionality for Client Lifecycle Management technology), technology (API/RPA, blockchain) and regulatory (new and enhanced regs).
- Panel Discussion: Future priorities – looking ahead over the next 18 months
- Moderated by Greg Watson, Fenergo Global Head of Sales, accompanied by Salesforce, Accenture and Senior Representatives from Fenergo Clients.
- Fireside Chat with Industry Visionary
If you require any further information please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected].
Topics for discussion
Business and Industry Update
The Product & Regulatory Roadmap
Panel Discussion: Future priorities – looking ahead over the next 18 months
Fireside Chat with Industry Visionary