As the Bid Manager, you will own the global proposal process and delivery of best-in-class proposals to prospective clients.
The Bid Manager will have ownership of the co-ordination and delivery of winning proposals. This role will be responsible for global bid process and content management system
- Support global Sales teams in their quest to win deals. Work closely with Sales teams in developing the business, through the management and preparation of bids and client proposals
- Structure the interface between Sales and key contacts from other departments to form a bid team for the duration of the bid
- Fulfil the end-to-end Bid Management function by providing central management for global bid opportunity responses, including bid task assignment, tracking, collating, packaging, managing ad-hoc queries / request and making strategy recommendations
- Assure the production of high quality responses to requirement questions on bids
- Manage and continuously develop online content library and related collateral
- Provide support and training to contributors regarding the online content library and online projects
- Work efficiently with internal and external designers to ensure high quality bid collateral creation, as necessary
- Assist in the creation and preparation of client-specific presentation decks and materials to ensure that the right content is being delivered to every client/prospect
- Achieve a high degree of domain knowledge and continually advance skill base to play an active role in creating the responses
- Measure and analyse the performance of bid win/loss ratios, as well as provide regular reporting to the global senior management team
- Develop a best practice approach to bid management, train and work side-by-side the Sales & Technical teams to ensure best-in-class proposals are delivered
- 3+ years' professional experience working within bid co-ordination role.
- Experience in managing the end-to-end bid process.
- High level of technical expertise (preferably in financial services industry)
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to present technical content to teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint/presentation ability
- Advanced MS Office skills essential
- Experience in building content libraries
- Experience in online proposal tools preferred
Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline
- flexible working hours,
- work from home policy,
- private healthcare,
- sports and social club,
- weekly fitness and sports classes and much more
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress