Role: Privacy & Risk Analyst
Reporting to: Director of Privacy & Risk
The Privacy & Risk Analyst will be responsible for assisting in creating and operationalising risk and privacy policies, maintaining records of processing, championing privacy by design and default, and completing DPIA's. The candidate will also be instrumental in assisting to create, monitor and maintain business risk registers and will be a member of the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) committee.
This role requires experience in data protection compliance, detailed knowledge of GDPR requirements, and a good working knowledge of global privacy compliance requirements. The role-holder will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret privacy legislation and transcribe into defined business requirements.
- Research and analyse global regulations relating to data privacy, data residency and associated compliance and risk requirements, while maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Assist in the development of risk and governance frameworks at an enterprise level.
- Identify and document key controls and assist with compliance activities
- Produce briefing documents and impact assessments that can be understood by the wider business, at all levels.
- Assist with thought leadership, research and preparation of in-depth regulatory evaluation/papers and rulesets.
- Promote awareness of GDPR (and other relevant regulations) across the business.
- Measure manage and track DSAR, erasure, and breach management processes.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define and refine business requirements arising from legislative requirements which will enable refinement of regulatory rules content in Fenergo.
- Support training and knowledge transfer across the organisation.
- Additional duties/tasks as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Education
- 5+ years within a dedicated privacy or risk management role.
- Experience in interpreting global privacy legislation.
- Able to demonstrate prior experience of policy management
- Ability to identify solutions that satisfy relevant privacy regulations, while executing sound business judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise, and graphic rich style.
- University degree required.
- Recognised privacy or risk qualification advantageous (e.g. CDPO, CIPP/E or PRMIA)
Other Desirable skills
- Self-starter who drives to succeed.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving attributes and be solution focused.
- The successful candidate must be confident at interacting at a senior client facing level.
- Stakeholder management, influencing and facilitation.
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail.
Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
Buddy system for all new starters
Collaborative working environment
Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
Active sports and social club
State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more