You will play a senior leadership role in the formation and execution of the Fenergo product and company strategy.
The role will be part of the Product Management function and will have specific responsibility for the Corporate and Investment Banking vertical.
The role will be broadly focussed on three areas:
- Drive product strategy and strategic decision making through deep product, client and industry analysis and support the successful execution of that strategy through close collaboration with other product and business teams
- Coordination of product marketing activity in partnership with the marketing and sales functions.
- Ownership of ongoing market and competitive analysis
This role requires very strong analytical and communication skills and a deep understanding of the financial services industry and software delivery. The candidate should be able to demonstrate strong product management and/or strategy experience.
- Extensive product and industry analysis across financial services and regulatory areas
- Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of Fenergo product requirements and solution design
- Support and review of Engineering team delivery to ensure business goals are being met
- Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
- Drive the formulation of product strategy and specification of product requirements through research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics and the maintenance of client and industry relationships
- Deep customer engagement to identify and validate product opportunities and strategy
- Creation of detailed analysis documents, briefing papers and impact assessments, including specific product and business strategy proposals
- Support of product marketing strategy, ensuring the optimal alignment of product deliveries, industry events and sales and marketing activity
- Development of strong relationships with partners and contacts in the financial services and software industry and leverage of those relationships to drive Fenergo product success
- Ownership on ongoing market and competitive analysis, working closely with the sales, marketing and professional services teams to leverage their experiences and the production of regular, usable and valuable outputs
- Support the product management delivery streams in the functional implementation of strategic product initiatives
- Travel will be a requirement for this role
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong experience in a similar product management or product strategy role
- Excellent knowledge of the global Corporate & Investment Banking industry, with demonstrable experience of dealing with regulation within this vertical
- Some software industry experience, particularly management experience in the delivery of software products to the Corporate & Investment Banking sector
- The successful candidate must have experience delivering at a senior management level
- Experience of Corporate & Investment Banking is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic rich style
- Excellent analytical skills, including financial and market analysis skills and experience
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of high-profile deliverables
- Degree in Computing/Business or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more