Fenergo is an award winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions. Whether your career is just starting or you are looking to progress to a new challenge, Fenergo is a place you can grow personally and professionally.
Your Activities will include gathering and documenting system requirements, leading design workshops with the client, resolving design issues, understanding the client's business model and processes, supporting development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participating in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client's stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in offering design solutions that meets the client's specific needs.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo's core product offering.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client's expectations.
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience within the financial services industry in a client-facing role.
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions.
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within the financial services industry advantageous.
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Active sports and social club.
Salary range: AUD 80,000 - AUD 90,000 base