The primary objective of this role is to generate tangible revenue generating opportunities for Fenergo by creating, nurturing and building sales pipeline. A strong focus on long term and deep relationships is critically important.
The Sales Representative must be highly energised, motivated, assertive and work in an extremely effective and collaborative manner. Your drive must come from the willingness to the help Fenergo grow our business. You must have exceptional communications skills and must know how to build relationships as well know how to maintain them. You will work in collaboration with various Fenergo practice leads and sales team to support and coordinate, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion for the organisation.
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Hunt new software sales for the Fenergo business
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Negotiate legal and financial agreements, such as NDA's & MSA's, etc to completion.
- Follows a disciplined sales process which includes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops effective relationships with key C Level Executives/decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization to sell client the best product and service to close the gaps and improve costs and ensure operational efficiencies.
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing clients that will result in mutual value creation
- Alignment of opportunities with strategic alliances and sales organization
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 years of demonstrated experience working for a fast growing software company is required, with proven track record
- Experience in implementing process improvement programs
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships across levels in partner organizations
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Practical problem solving capabilities with ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles in adoption of successful thriving sales channels
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, team environment within and across functional organizations
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Dynamic interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for this role, including: assertiveness, impactful communication style with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from colleagues, and an enthusiastic attitude
- Believes that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more