Professional Services Delivery Director
Fenergo seek an enthusiastic, driven and hardworking services delivery professional to join our Professional Services Division.
As the Professional Services Delivery Director you will be responsible for overseeing and managing cross-functional areas of project delivery within a growing and fast paced environment. This position serves an essential liaison role between Fenergo Professional Services, clients, product management, UI design, and engineering. In partnership with Project Managers and other project delivery leads, you will manage all aspects of programs and client engagements assigned to you.
- Be responsible and accountable for assigned program strategy, scope of work, schedule, budget, risk mitigation plan, and any activity tied to the commercial success of the project
- In close collaboration with the functional leaders, manage and allocate resources
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among projects
- Have oversight of the purpose and status of all projects in the portfolio and use this oversight and skills to support project-level activities to ensure the overall program goals are met
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the skills, experience and professional development needs of all indirect reports. Take this input to address experience and skill gaps with functional leaders
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned area of responsibility
- Develop effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans to ensure all vital business relationships are secured
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals on time and on budget.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within project team members
- Develop best practice and tools for project execution and management
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and presentations to the project Sponsor and the Executive team
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years program management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in development & project delivery methodologies and managing large programs of work
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple products and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and managing processes
- Takes accountability for all project management aspects and works effectively and closely with the delivery managers
- Skilful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with executive level stakeholders
- Sound judgement, problem solving, and collaboration in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems
- BS / MSc Degree or diploma in Computer science, Business or equivalent
- Formal Program Management training or certification would be advantageous
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit