This is a senior role in the Product Management team. You will play a key role in the formulation of product strategy and roadmap management in addition to leading the delivery of complex solutions and supporting full life cycle software delivery of the Fenergo product. You will drive the delivery of product change, including delivery of product change across one or more cross-functional streams.
The role will involve a strong business focus on regulatory and operational client onboarding and lifecycle management in Wholesale and Institutional banking in addition to software design and delivery.The candidate should be able to demonstrate strong product management experience. There may be some travel elements to this role.
- Drive the formulation of product strategy and specification of product requirements through research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics and the maintenance of client and industry relationships
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of product roadmap and releases
- Responsibility for full lifecycle delivery of product change across one or more cross-functional streams, including release and sprint backlog management, requirements analysis and documentation, updating of product documentation and roll-out to internal and external stakeholders.
- Line management of other Product Management resources
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to product delivery within the company
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product, engineering and professional services colleagues
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong experience in a similar product delivery role an advantage
- Deep understanding of software development processes, particularly with respect to agile models
- Software industry experience, particularly management experience in the delivery of software products to the financial services industry
- Experience of wholesale, corporate and institutional banking an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic rich style
- Excellent analytical skills, including financial and market analysis skills and experience
- Computer science/Information technology related degree desirable
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more