Fenergo build Client Lifecycle Management solutions for the global financial services industry. With over 60 clients, we work with the largest financial institutions (4 of the top 10 global banks by asset size are clients) who expect best in class implementation of our products within their environments. We have
Fenergo's Professional Services organisation are responsible for delivering these implementations and we are transforming our delivery organization to radically improve the client experience.
We have a strategic target for an IPO listing by 2020 and with over 100% headcount growth, year on year, over the last 5 years, we are looking for the best and brightest talent globally to help us continue the journey of building a global multi-national at the forefront of financial technology innovation. We have received numerous awards to recognize how we run our business, such as being named one of Ireland's Best Managed companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme for the second year running in 2017.
This is a permanent full-time role & we are looking for experienced Technical Leads who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. Being able to deliver is taken as given for the role - we are really looking for people who can drive DevOps improvement, significantly influence how we implement our projects to a more automated, tool-based approach, transform our integration approach and drive a QA based engineering ethos on our teams.
- Deliver using Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your Scrum.
- Turn project requirements into committed Sprint deliverables by working with your full stack cross-functional Scrum team
- Working with Architecture and development team to the deliver low-level design
- Coach and mentor team members in their implementation of these low-level designs and where necessary writing code to get them started or unblocked on difficult technical tasks.
- The lead aspects of this role will mean that your coding time will be limited to approximately 20% of your time
- Ensure these deliverables are well designed, well implemented and tested by your scrum teams using best practices in coding, automation, integration, testing and security
- Champion test driven development within your teams to drive engineering led quality assurance
- Communicate status, risks and issues for your deliverables throughout the SDLC to technical stakeholders and project / program management.
- Lead and coach the Developers within the Scrum to ensure they contribute effectively in each Sprint and they remain technically and personally challenged and motivated. This will entail design reviews & code reviews with the developers in your team.
- Agree specific objectives per individual team member and complete performance reviews with all your Development team members to ensure they remain engaged and strongly motivated to grow their contribution across Fenergo.
- International travel may also be a requirement of this role
- Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional Scrum Agile teams, ideally with exposure to Scrum Master role.
- 5+ years experience developing multi-layer systems using C#.NET, with hands on coding experience in the last year
- 3+ years experience developing web based applications with HTML, CSS
- 3+ years experience in database design and development preferably Oracle/SQL Server
- Experience of responsive web design principles is a plus
- Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with domain driven design and SOLID design principles
- Experience with estimating delivery times and splitting functional requirements into smaller technical deliverables
- Degree in Computing or similar related qualification
- Salary between AUS$100,000 - 130,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Innovative induction programme
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits