Are you an exceptional Scrum Master with a passion for enabling Scrum teams achieve their full potential? Have you a passion for agile methodologies? Do you want to be part of the Agile maturity journey of Dublin's fast growing fintech company?
In this role you will work with one or more R&D Scrum teams delivering new increments of the Fenergo product. You will also work closely with the Product Owner, Program Manager and Director of Engineering to ensure that the release vision is achieved within the required timelines. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside other Scrum Masters and our excellent Agile Coach to implement process improvements across the R&D
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers to deliver the sprint goal.
- Facilitate the team Scrum ceremonies, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews and sprint planning sessions and participate in Scrum of Scrums to enable cross team collaboration and management of dependencies and issues.
- Ensure the scrum boards and team dashboards and metrics are up to date and accurately reflect the progress of the sprint.
- Report to Program Manager on project scope, risks, issues, constraints and dependencies.
- Drive risk mitigation and resolve issues within your scrum team and in partnership with other scrum teams
- Support the Product Owner in management of the backlog.
- Support the team in providing high level business analysis and development estimates.
- Promote a culture of whole team ownership and responsibility for delivering the sprint goal.
- Work with the Agile Coach and other Scrum Masters to continuously improve Agile culture, processes and tools across the organisation.
- Champion an Agile culture and the Scrum process within the Scrum teams.
- Coach and guide teams in Scrum methodology, driving continuous improvement of the process.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- 3+ years' experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Strong communication & relationship building skills, ability to work across functions, geographies and cultures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Scrum Master certification e.g. CSM or PSM
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more