Role: Field Sales Representative
The primary objective of this role is to generate tangible revenue opportunities for Fenergo by creating, maintaining and nurturing a Software Sales Pipeline.
The Field Sales Representative will be highly confident, energised and assertive. Your drive must come from the willingness to help Fenergo grow the business.
You will work in collaboration with various Fenergo Business Unit stakeholders and sales teams across the globe to support and co-ordinate Fenergo's go-to-market strategy and business development initiatives driving revenue growth and market expansion for the organisation.
Given the reach of this role, domestic and international travel will be required.
- Managing a number of Enterprise and Mid-Tier Financial Services accounts to ensure delivery of both individual Annual Contract Value quota and regional ACV targets
- Develop and execute structured and detailed major account planning for your key accounts
- Achieve Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager
- Effectively manage and optimise your SaaS pipeline
- Become best of breed at forecasting and outlook processes
- Implement and adhere to Fenergo's sales activity reporting structures
- Attend when necessary events & exhibitions which may involve evenings and weekends
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization such as CIO, COO and CRO
- Pro-actively execute sales activities using all available tools and systems
- Provide business updates on a regular basis to BU stakeholders as required
- Work with Fenergo's Customer Success team to ensure our customers enjoy a best of class customer experience
- Work alongside the head of Global Alliances to leverage relationships within Fenergo's partner ecosystem
- Actively engage and represent Fenergo at speaking engagements
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years working in high performance teams within the B2B Enterprise space preferably selling SaaS products
- Knowledge of Fintech Software Sales lifecycles is preferable
- A general understanding of Financial Institutions from Buy Side to Sell Side
- A keen understanding of one or more areas of Financial Institutions including Corporate & Investment Banking, Asset Management, Commercial Business & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Personal Wealth Mgmt. is desirable
- Experience with relevant topics including client reference data technologies and solutions, client onboarding, KYC and other related processes
- Experience in managing and supporting customer accounts undergoing Digital Transformation or IT Transformation
- Good knowledge of sales tools and processes: Salesforce, MEDDIC, EULA's, MSA's etc
- Be able to demonstrate your experience with implementing Sales process improvement programs
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Ability to present competently and very confidently at various levels in an organization from the top down
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills
- You believe that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Degree in Business/Information Systems or equivalent is preferable but not essential
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more