Are you a Senior Front End developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you naturally curious and a lifelong learner? Do you live and breathe technology, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving?
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
Working within an Agile Scrum team, the Senior Front End Developer will help to drive front end development best practice in product features delivered.
The Senior Front End Developer needs to be proficient in client-side frameworks such as React.js or Angular and be experienced in developing enterprise web applications with HTML, CSS, ES6 and related technologies.
Experience of Agile Scrum, test-driven development (TDD), browser automation, performance testing, node.js + Grunt/Gulp based build systems, CSS pre-processors (such as LESS or SASS) and module bundling (such as webpack or browserify) is highly desirable.
- Develop the client-side of the Fenergo web application, based on a React.js framework
- Design and develop enhancements to the client-side framework
- Develop automated unit tests
- Produce technical documentation for fellow developers and professional service teams
Provide an emphasis on client-side code development best practices
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5yrs experience in client-side web application development
- Experience building enterprise web applications, including SPAs
- Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
- Must be highly proficient with HTML and CSS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent experience
- React.js (+Redux)
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Oracle 12c
We don't expect you to have experience in all of these but our current stack includes the following:
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more