As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for giving technical oversight amongst multiple projects in relation to solution design, client interaction, and adherence to the core product architecture.
You will be experienced in leading development teams in accordance to best practices defined within the organisation, and have the ability to oversee and report on multiple projects. You must have a keen eye for detail, and an effective communication technique.
- Design of solutions for Fenergo's enterprise applications
- Liaise with business analysts and business leads to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Liaising with client Technical Teams to understand how Fenergo solution fits into wider client Technical Landscape
- Providing hardware sizing and deployment topology recommendations based on client requirements
- Writing and development of technical design specifications and solution documents.
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management
- Embed best practices and new methodologies
- Technical point of contact for client architects
- Escalation point for technical questions
- Oversight of technical approach
- Responsibility for overall technical delivery on each project
- Experience as a software/technical architect
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment Experience with .NET or Java (or other OOP), SQL or Oracle technologies required
- Excellent understanding of system integration, web services, etc.
- Experience with Oracle database and middleware
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong consultancy skills
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantageous
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies