You will work with the client to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with Fenergo's product offering.
Your Activities will include gathering and documenting system requirements, leading design workshops with the client, resolving design issues, understanding the client's business model and processes, supporting development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participating in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client's stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in offering design solutions that meets the client's specific needs.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo's core product offering.
- Responsible for delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client's expectations.
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial services industry in a client-facing role.
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions.
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous.
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies