Are you an experienced .NET Lead Developer / Tech Lead who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to progress your Lead skills to the next level as a Team lead for one or more Cross Functional Agile Scrums?
Are you naturally curious and a lifelong learner? Do you live and breathe technology, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving in a collaborative team?
If the answer is yes to the above then we have the role for you!
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
- Act as ScrumMaster supported by an Agile Coach working to deliver using Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your Scrum.
- Turn Epics & Architectural designs into committed Sprint deliverables by working with your full stack cross-functional Scrum teams
- Ensure these deliverables are well designed, well implemented and tested by your scrum teams using best practices in coding, automation, integration, testing and security
- Communicate status, risks and issues for your deliverables throughout the SDLC to technical and business stakeholders such as Engineering Management, Project/Program Management, Product Owners, etc
- Lead and coach the Developers within the Scrum to ensure they contribute effectively in each Sprint and they remain technically and personally challenged and motivated
- Agree specific objectives per individual team member and complete performance reviews with all your Development team members.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional scrum teams
- Effective communicator with technical and non-technical audience
- 5+ years experience developing multi-layer systems using C#.NET
- 3+ years experience in database design and development preferably Oracle/SQL Server
- Experience of responsive web design principles is a plus
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
We don't expect you to have experience in all of these but our current stack includes the following:
- React.js (+Redux)
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Oracle 12c
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept applications from those requiring Green Card/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more