The candidate will play a key role in the delivery of the core Fenergo product offering, including analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, industry and domain analysis and overall product packaging and delivery.
The role will involve a strong business focus on regulatory and operational client onboarding and lifecycle management in Capital Markets in addition to software design and delivery.
The Product Analyst will work as part of our product team in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements.
The candidate will be able to bring groups of stakeholders together, collaboratively document feature requirements and translate these into user stories/product backlog items.
- Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of Fenergo product requirements and solution design
- Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients to define and refine business requirements
- Support the management of scope and delivery of product roadmap and releases
- Create detailed functional specification documentation for the Fenergo product in line with company and industry best practices
- Provide ongoing support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Review and QA of content that is delivered by the product engineering team
- Provide SME support to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and Professional Services client-facing project teams
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product and professional services colleagues
- Update and maintain core product documentation suite
- Minimum 2 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology discipline
- Understanding of software development lifecycle practices, preferably agile
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory topics
- Database, SQL and Reporting Skills are desirable
- Previous experience in building cross system integrations
- Knowledge of Capital Markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous