Fenergo is looking for a Certified Project Manager, who will be responsible for managing enterprise scale implementation projects for key clients throughout the Fenergo client base. Key to this role will be experience of delivering a product and complex integrations on site and remotely.
You will need significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies primarily Agile.
You will have exposure to senior client stakeholders so experience in dealing with stakeholders at a senior level is key to this position.
Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an added advantage but exposure to enterprise environments is also acceptable
*Please note that this role will be based in Paris*
- Project plan, preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverable
- Create documentation for projects include plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports risk logs etc.
- Forecast and report on actual revenue for each project
- Manage handover of project with customer and/or customer support
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Work with sales personal on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of managing Large IT projects within finical institutions
- Vendor experience of delivering a product and integrations with clients
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies - AGILE
- Experience of managing senior client stakeholders
- Experience of software development processes
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry
- Configuration & Integration of core systems
- Experience working with Pre-Sales teams
- Managing Virtual teams
- Budget management
The right person will be able to demonstrate strong examples of delivering projects, be able to explain their role in the projects and clearly explain their delivery.
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
- Formal project management Qualification
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Induction programme
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more