You will play a key role in the delivery of the core Fenergo product offering, including analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, product roadmap, release management, industry and domain analysis and overall product packaging and delivery.
The role will involve a strong business focus on regulatory and operational client onboarding and lifecycle management in Capital Markets in addition to software design and delivery.
- Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of Fenergo product requirements and solution design
- Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
- Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
- Provide innovation and leadership in the creation of market-leading solution design in the areas of client onboarding and regulatory compliance
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to business analysis within the company
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product, engineering and professional services colleagues
- Provide SME support and knowledge transfer to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and Professional Services client-facing project teams
- Direct involvement in certain key sales initiatives
- Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
- Support the creation and maintenance of internal and external product packaging, including core documentation suite
- Minimum 2 years product analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory topics, ideally to include FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics a strong advantage
- Knowledge of Capital Markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous
- Software development lifecycle practices
- Database, SQL and Reporting Skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Induction programme
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more