Fenergo build Client Lifecycle Management solutions for the global financial services industry. We work with the largest financial institutions across the globe who expect best in class support and customer experience.
We are currently searching for a Senior Technical Account Manager to join our Global Support Team. The Fenergo Support Team is responsible for working with our client's IT teams to help, guide and provide support for complex production issues with the Fenergo application. The Critical Situation Manager will be a key player in this team who will manage different customer situations requiring a higher level of focus and attention.
- Lead cross-functional response to high priority, high visibility, complex critical incidents to minimise impact and disruption to customers
- Orchestrate Support, Engineering and Professional Services efforts to achieve an outcome for Fenergo customers
- Lead post incident reviews and root cause analysis to drive continual improvement
- Manage and prioritise multiple escalations occurring at once
- Actively communicate both internally and externally on the progress of the incidents
- Influence positive customer outcomes by coordinating and program managing resolution pathways via a cross functional team
- Rapidly mobilize cross-functional teams
- Work directly with customers as an escalation point to provide reassurance
- Develop close partnerships and collaborate across Fenergo to build good working relationships across all functions and alignment across the business
- Act as the single point of contact for any confirmed or potential Critical Incidents and ensure interested parties are alerted
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux Operating Systems Administration
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Active Directory, IIS and other web and network technologies.
- Understanding of Database technologies including basic knowledge of SQL language
- 5+ years' experience working in a Technical Support environment, handling complex issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline is a plus
- Previous Program/Project Management experience within the software industry is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and internal teams
- Leadership skills to inspire a team across multiple locations that are outside your direct chain of command.
- Demonstrated Customer focus and empathy
- Ability to join the 24x7 roster
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain self-control and objectivity while defusing stressful customer situations.
- Strong commitment to Customer Success
- Small amount of travel may be required to customer sites or for training purposes (up to 10%)
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit