The Senior Regulatory Consultant will be a senior member of our Regulatory Team and will be responsible for analysing regulatory content and assessing the impacts of changes to existing regulations and implications of upstream regulation, pertaining to the asset management industry.
The Senior Regulatory Consultant will then build on that analysis to define and implement appropriate solutions within the Fenergo Product.
This role requires strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret regulatory documentation and translate into defined business requirements.
- Research and analysis into current and emerging regulatory topics to support the formulation and specification of Fenergo product requirements.
- Produce briefing documents and impact assessments that can be understood by business and technical colleagues
- Chair and coordinate the Fenergo Community Based Client Forums â€“ production of meeting materials, minutes and action logs. Manage the client relationships to drive active participation and generate industry best-practice solutions to regulatory challenges.
- Work with internal and external business partners/clients define and refine business requirements arising from legislative AML requirements
- Support the management of scope, scheduling and delivery of regulatory roadmap and releases
- Analysis and refinement of regulatory rules content in Fenergo
- Create detailed functional specification documentation for the Fenergo product in line with company and industry best practices
- Provide on-going support to the product engineering team in the delivery of product functionality
- Support the creation and delivery of the 'Regulatory Update' deliverables to existing clients
- Provide assistance in coordination, research and preparation of in-depth regulatory evaluation/papers and rulesets.
- Regulatory SME providing guidance to allow effective and timely implementation of changes required by regulatory developments.
- Supporting the wider Product Management Team.
- Engagement with the Sales/Pre-Sales team supporting new and existing client engagements
- Support training and knowledge transfer to product and professional services colleagues
Experience, Skills & Education
- 8+ years within regulatory compliance with significant experience regulatory compliance within asset management.
- The ability to analyse, interpret and translate regulatory requirements into global best practice standards
- Knowledge of Global Investor Protection, AIFMD, UCITS, MMF Regulation, Form PF and PRIPS required.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with buy-side regulation
- Experience of asset management business regulation
- Ability to identify solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgement
- Demonstrable regulatory/compliance experience across multiple jurisdictions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic rich style
- Software development lifecycle practices advantageous
- University degree required
- Recognised legal or regulatory qualification required (CAMS/ACOI/CFE)
- The successful candidate must be confident at interacting at a senior client facing level.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering quality, accurate analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel will be a requirement for this role
Other Desirable skills
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more