Fenergo's Client Solutions Consulting Team is at the forefront of our company's success and growth strategy as it works collaboratively with prospect clients to identify current opportunities and challenges, develop knowledge and understanding of our solution and determine how to leverage Fenergo it for their business. Essentially, we build on our extensive industry experience to identify a client's strategic and tactical goals and align them to where Fenergo can solve their challenges and realise their ambitions. We then take this analysis a step further by demonstrating how Fenergo can add real quantifiable value for their organisation.
We pride ourselves in building strong client relationships and, in collaboration with our customers, driving industry leading change. We have an extensive client-base within the financial services industry and we strive to continuously add value to our customers.
We are currently recruiting Client Solutions Consultants who are experienced in a client facing role, can build a trusted client relationship and understand a clients critical needs. Having identified needs they will be analysed in order to devise an optimal Client solution which leverages industry best practice Fenergo capability.
The Client Solutions team work closely with our global Sales Teams who identify potential opportunities and we then provide the detailed technical and business support throughout the sales cycle. Similarly, we work closely with our product team identifying gaps and opportunities directly contributing to the product roadmap and our future success.
This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client's stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in advising client and guiding them through the multi-faceted change process to deliver early and continuous value to their organisations.
For each client engagement, you will lead a small team of Fenergo staff including Regulatory, Operational, Technical and Implementation specialist. For each engagement, you will guide the client through the following key tasks:
- Provide our client with strategic and tactical change management support to senior business leaders
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo's core product offering
- Plan and clearly articulate the path to value creation for our clients
- Prepare and lead discovery and requirement gathering workshops with clients and Fenergo teams.
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of strategic and governance artefacts
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
Across the various engagements,
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Consultancy Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Consultancy Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product, regulatory and industry changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
There are opportunities for both New York and Singapore based candidates who will enjoy regular travel to work face-to-face with our clients and prospect clients across APAC, Europe, Middle East. Extensive travel will be a requirement for this role.
Education and Experience
- Degree or masters in Business, Management Consulting, Business Information Systems or a similar related qualification.
- It is an advantage to have worked in the Financial Services industry or a software company in a different industry but neither are mandatory. Through a combination of formal training, a programme and self-learning, successful candidates will quickly build on the experienced team around them and develop a strong understand of the principles of the Fenergo platform.
- We are looking to hire people who are passionate about using our technology to solve customer problems. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the confidence to communicate your ideas both verbally and in writing then you should talk to us. It could be that a new exciting chapter in your career awaits.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits