The primary focus will be to actively coordinate, support, drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will be the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and ensure that the client solutions team continues to raise the bar during the technical evaluation phase. The role requires the person to be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business, compliance and technical audiences. A successful candidate will be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and coach the other team members to continue to nurture and grow these skills.
- Ensure that the Fenergo application is presented in the best light with new and existing customers
- Understand client challenges and develop appropriate solutions necessary to win new business
- Lead and conduct onsite technical engagements to understand customer processes, requirements and facilitate architecture / solution discussions.
- Support team members to grow necessary skills required to properly solution necessary to address client needs
- Product demos - preparation, delivery and follow up on technical product demos
- Establish relationships with key technical resources at clients. Perform review sessions
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of the Fenergo product. Provide feedback to the product organization on enhancements
- In conjunctions with Sales Ops Support, responsibilities will be to align and support pre-sales resources to run RFP processes for the company
- Inspects account penetration strategies including account specific product and sales plans for all accounts. Develops process for Pre-sales team to support sales teams on account plan strategies
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and technical organizations to propose the most optimal solution for the customer
- Develops business networks across the organization and customer based in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Insures that sales and technical organizations are properly aligned to achieve client and sales objectives.
- Orchestrates and leads regionals pre-sales team meetings. Support coordination of regional activities.
- Manages escalations and follow through until successfully resolved. Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Maintains strong understanding of the competitive landscape for the region.
- Extensive Professional Experience
- Extensive Years of Leadership Experience
- Experience with resource allocation to ensure best on best
- Proven background in building organizational processes necessary to establish predictable outcomes
- Constant over achiever looking to continue to make existing processes and outcomes more favorable
- Understands business goals, market perceptions, how we make money, how their team impacts the above
- Successfully deals with the ambiguity generated by the complexity of clients and solutions portfolio
- Seeker of information (internal and external) to help drive the right approach to lead to the right outcomes
- Thinks about business and overall impact of actions. Demonstrated ability of coaching team
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
The salary band for this role is AUD$ 95000-135000 depending on expereince.