Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with our existing clients to help manage and shape their overall strategic view using Fenergo. Building client relationships will be key to succeeding in this role and an ability to understand our clients business needs and how they can be solved using the Fenergo product is vital. The CSM will be responsible for ensuring a high renewal/retention rate.
You will be responsible for engaging and maintaining relationships with clients; ensuring product adoption; ensuring end users are using all the features effectively and efficiently; assisting the project team on a daily basis and helping shape our clients roadmap.
The Customer Success Manager we are looking for, must be driven and motivated, flexible and adaptable, as you'll interact with different levels within our client base and organisation daily.
- At least 3 years in a CSM or Financial Services client facing, consultant type role.
- Experience in KYC, AML and digitalising Client Lifecycle journeys in FI's.
- An ability to manage relationships with Senior stakeholders
- A willingness to travel to client locations
- Is it making customers happy? achieve their financial goals and operational metrics through excellent guidance and training and exceptional experience?
- You are tech savvy enough to be able to work with technical solutions and have previous experience with different sales products or methodologies.
- If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
- Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in best customer experience.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through successful delivery of projects to new and existing customers
- Responsible for gathering feedback from the customers and analyse customer information to identify the best practices.
- Gathers input from all necessary solution stakeholders to help understand customer requirements and meet these requirements. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, evaluates customers' requirements and recommends solutions that optimise value for the company and the customer.
- Business development activities to include opportunity identification and up-selling â€“ Identify additional revenue opportunities within each account.
- Directs project efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary resources.
- Proactively deciphers customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to engage confidently with Business and IT leaders in our customer organisations.
- Engage and influence at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
- Focused on results; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen with strong analytical ability.Experience wih
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours & work from home policy