Fenergo build Client Lifecycle Management solutions for the global financial services industry. With over 60 clients, we work with the largest financial institutions (4 of the top 10 global banks by asset size are clients) who expect best in class implementation of our products within their environments. The
Fenergo's Professional Services organisation are responsible for delivering these implementations and we are transforming our delivery organization to radically improve the client experience.
We have a strategic target for an IPO listing by 2020 and with over 100% headcount growth, year on year, over the last 5 years, we are looking for the best and brightest talent globally to help us continue the journey of building a global multi-national at the forefront of financial technology innovation. We have received numerous awards to recognize how well we run our business, such as being named one of Ireland's Best Managed companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme for the second year running in 2017.
We are looking for an experienced manager who is responsible for oversight and management of the Technical Delivery teams for all projects within the North American region. The person will manage both employees and vendors, working within the technology delivery function in our projects. Working closely with our clients, the person will ensure they are aligned and supportive of our implementation approach, as well as acting an escalation point for technology concerns. From a Technology practice perspective, we are looking for someone who can actively input into global improvements on how we implement our projects and ensure changes are rolled out effectively within the region. The ideal candidate will operate as a leader within the region and should be able to function with a high level of self-sufficiency. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical background, coupled with significant, client facing, delivery experience.
- Accountable for Technical Delivery of projects within the North America region.
- Work with Technical Leads across multiple projects to support planning and co-ordination of development activities and resources.
- Manage the resourcing requirements for the region in conjunction with the Regional Vice President.
- Ensure technical teams adherence to the Company Delivery Methodology.
- Manage and Mentor Project Technical Leads within the region.
- Oversee Sprint Planning activities for projects to ensure Build & QA activities fit within the wider project plan.
- Ensure continuous improvement of our Agile based Delivery model.
- Work with Implementation Practice Lead to continually refine processes and standards across Technical Deliveries.
- Oversight of source control management and branching strategies, ideally using Git.
- Ensure best practice implementation of continuous deployment tools
- 5+ years technical lead experience in software projects.
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer facing delivery role with a high level of accountability.
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong People Management Skills.
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies mandatory.
- Familiarity with domain driven design and SOLID design principles.
- Experience with estimating delivery times and splitting functional requirements into smaller technical deliverables.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
- Microsoft Certification an advantage.
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale.
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'.
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress.
- Active sports and social club.
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more.