Role: Senior Technical Architect
Reporting to: CTO
Do you want to work with leading edge technologies? (React.js/Redux/Web API/SQL 2017/Oracle 12c). Can you see the bigger picture? Are you looking for a role where you will make a real difference?
Fenergo is expanding fast and we are continuing to develop some of the core components of our platform. We need a senior technical architect to join our dedicated Architecture Team in Dublin.
The Architecture Team defines the technology roadmap which delivers on our global business strategy. The team work together, peer reviewing each other's work while putting a strong emphasis on design for performance, scalability, configurability, extensibility, testability and security.
As the Senior Technical Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that all designs done by the team are cohesive towards an overall technical architecture. You will own and extend the reference architecture and be a key point of contact to share the technology roadmap and designs with our key clients. You will lead the direction of the Architecture Team from a direction and design review stage, and work closely with the CTO and senior technical stakeholders in Fenergo to continue to shape the technology directions of the product.
At Fenergo, your ideas will be heard, discussed and acted upon, you will conduct analysis, write proof-of-concept code, design and document your ideas within a team of experienced architects.
- Own and shape the technology design of the solution across all strategic technology changes
- Lead and co-ordinate the design work of multiple parallel Delivery PODS.
- Be able to face and discuss technology roadmap with senior stakeholders in Fenergo and with key clients â€“ large Tier 1 banking
- Strong involvement in RFP and key Pre-Sales engagement to represent the technology view of the company
- Design and development of core application frameworks using Microsoft, Oracle and various Open Source technologies
- Improve the quality and efficiency of code production
- Technical leadership over product development ensuring all development activity is compliant
- Interaction with the development team throughout the development life cycle
- Mentoring and leading developers in best practices
- Cross project reference point on component based solutions
- Maintaining a knowledge base of design & development best practices
- Maintaining technical product component documentation
- Contributing to technical pre-sales engagements
Required Skills & Education
- 7-10 years relevant experience required
- Experience building public facing websites which are secure, performant highly scalable, and remotely maintainable
- 5+ years ASP.NET, C# (up to v4.6)
- Database design / programming with MS SQL Server (2008 / 2012 / 2014) and Oracle (11g / 12c)
- Experience in React.js / Redux / Webpack is a plus
- Strong expertise with two or more of the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS, Ajax, JSON, ASP.NET and Web API
- Skilled using any Inversion of Control (IoC) Container
- Expertise with distributed architecture technologies such as WCF Web services, Web API and enterprise messaging
- Experience with MS Workflow Foundation is a plus
- Familiar with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012/2015
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Skilled using / implementing Design Patterns
- Strong experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- BS / MSc Degree / Diploma in Computer science or equivalent experience
- Very strong client facing skills
Fenergo is an award-winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions to help Investment, Corporate and Private Banks, and Capital Markets firms, to manage their client and counterparty data, their regulatory compliance challenges and the on boarding of complex institutional clients. In 2015, Fenergo secured $75m funding from Insight Venture Partners to fuel future global growth and ranked in the Chartis Research RiskTech 100 (top 100 risk vendors in the world). Other accolades include Best Capital Markets Software Provider (2015), Best Enterprise Data Management from Inside Reference Data (2014), Technology Innovation of the Year Award by the ISA (2013) and Best Customer On boarding Solution by the Compliance Register (2012).
For more information on Fenergo go to www.fenergo.com
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit