Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the point of contact for clients and you will be responsible for the overall developing of relationships with accounts and understanding their needs, drive insights from feedback with a focus on achieving a high renewal/retention rate.
You will be responsible for EMEA clients, engaging and maintaining relationships with clients; checking if they are using all the features efficiently; helping to manage project implementation schedule and ensure all documentation is right.
The Customers Success Manager we are looking for, must be versatile and flexible, as you'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with different departments.
- Is it making customers happy? achieve their financial goals and operational metrics through excellent guidance and training and exceptional experience?
- You have previous customer relationship management experience and proven track record of going an extra mile to make sure customer is satisfied.
- You are tech saavy enough to be able to work with technical solutions and have previous experience with different sales products or methodologies.
- If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
- Building strong personal and trusting relationships with clients, consulting, and providing expert advice that will result in best customer experience.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through successful delivery of projects to new and existing customers
- Responsible for gathering feedback from the customers and analyse customer information to identify the best practices.
- Gathers input from all necessary solution stakeholders to help understand customer requirements and meet these requirements. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, evaluates customers' requirements and recommends solutions that optimise value for the company and the customer.
- Business development activities to include opportunity identification and upselling â€“ Identify additional revenue opportunities within each account.
- Directs project efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary resources.
- Proactively deciphers customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to engage confidently with Business and IT leaders in our customer organisations.
- Engage and influence at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
- Focused on results; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen with strong analytical ability.
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more