Fenergo seek an enthusiastic, driven and hardworking Project Manager to join our Professional Services Division.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects within a global environment. You will be required to manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation including project set-up, kick-off, requirements analysis, solution design, build, test, production implementation, post implementation review, issue resolution, status reporting and lessons learned. You work on multiple projects while leading and co-coordinating cross-organisational teams responsible for the overall delivery of an assigned project.
You will also have responsibility in the development and implementation of an agile framework and implementing best practices.
Given the global reach of this role, international travel may be required.
- End-to-end project ownership from initiation to customer handover and project closure, with previous experience implementing enterprise class multi-year projects
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverables in line with stakeholder expectations
- Responsible for project planning and resource allocation, working with virtual teams in a matrix organisation
- Identification and management of Risks and Issues throughout the project
- Financial responsibility for the project margin ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting on actual revenue for each project
- Ownership of change management on the project
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, identify early warning indicators
- Work with sales personal on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
- Manage handover of project with customer and/or customer support
- Driving technical delivery by project team in line with client commitments.
Required Experience & Skills
- Must have worked as a Project Manager in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in Client/stakeholder facing roles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PM experience i.e. has managed project deliverables through all phases, managed project plans, delivery schedules and QA, managed project financials and knows how to use some industry standard estimation tools, and should have knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge of software technology capabilities to be able to act as a bridge between Functional and Technical roles on projects
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing IT projects and working on the vendor side
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
- Formal project qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 qualified desirable
- The opportunity to work independently on tasks for challenging, international projects within a successful team and with a high degree of personal freedom in your role
- Challenging tasks that you and the Fenergo team bring to a successful conclusion
- A constant stream of new challenges within a consultancy firm renowned for its forward-looking methods and technologies
- Extensive training to develop the essential skills you will need to grow your career with Fenergo
- Benefits, such as a flexible working hours and work from home option