Are you an experienced .NET developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you naturally curious and a lifelong learner? Do you live and breathe technology, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving?
The position on the self sufficiency team combines client interaction and development mentoring, where you will become the go to development resource for our self sufficient clients. As part of the client operations team you will work closely with the customer and product support teams to lead our clients journey with Fenergo.
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
- Mentor our self sufficient clients in writing the best code possible
- Troubleshoot production issues in conjunction with the other support teams
- Review code and help clients adhere to Fenergo coding standards
- Aid in design decisions in the pre implementation phase
- Advise on best practice
- Produce well designed, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
- Develop and maintain enterprise-grade RESTful Web API's
Required Skills & Education
- Successful delivery of projects to production environments
- 3+ years experience in database design and development
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience of APM tools such as Dynatrace or App Dynamics
- Experience of working in a team environment
We don't expect you to have experience in all of these but our current stack also includes the following:
- React.js (+Redux)
- ASP.NET Web API 2
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Oracle 12c
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more