As a Project Manager, you will be required to facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives. The Project Manager will work closely with clients taking a balanced and measured view of implementing projects and aligning customer requirements.
As a member of the Professional Services Team, you will coach and influence at all levels to drive increased agility, velocity, predictably, innovation and quality. Your role will be instrumental in initiating a traditional agile and scrum methodology, cutting edge agile methods and tools to enable teams to rapidly deliver functionality that drives customer satisfaction.
**The PM Role is Dublin based â€“ with a travel expectation of 20%
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverable
- Create documentation for projects include plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports risk logs etc.
- Forecast and report on actual revenue for each project
- Manage handover of project with customer and/or customer support
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Work with sales personal on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience of managing Large IT projects within finical institutions
- Vendor experience of delivering a product and integrations with clients
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies - AGILE
- Experience of managing senior client stakeholders
- Experience of software development processes
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry
- Configuration & Integration of core systems
- Managing Virtual teams
- Third-level qualification preferably in business or technology
- Formal project management training/recognised qualification required
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- The expectation is also that the successful candidate will work on site in Paris for 6 months
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Induction programme
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more