Come join the team that's transforming financial services!
- Work on global client projects that are transforming every part of their digital customer journeys.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional teams to revolutionize how we develop and deliver.
- Own your own career with defined training and role tracking.
Fenergo is the No. 1 provider of Digital Client Lifecycle Management technologies for the global financial services sector. With 80+ clients across the world, we count 32 of the top 50 banks as clients.
We are a global team of 850+ professionals who are digitally transforming how financial institutions manage customer journeys through every stage of the client lifecycle â€“ from remote account opening and onboarding to compliance to product origination to ongoing due diligence (KYC) â€“ to deliver the best customer experience possible.
We collaborate and partner with some of the biggest firms in the world including DxC Technologies, Capgemini, PwC, Accenture, Salesforce and IBM to name but a few. With operations across 14 global offices, we deliver world-class technologies locally.
In This Role, You'll Get The Chance To
- Configure custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology.
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the Fenergo Framework.
- Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Fenergo Product.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts.
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines.
- Product installation in test and client environments.
- Integration with both internal and external API's.
- Data Mapping and data migration/integration.
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams.
What skills you will need to be successful in this role?
- .NET experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous