Are you an experienced .NET developer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you naturally curious and a lifelong learner? Do you live and breathe technology, have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving? This role will be tasked with building out the core platform functionality to be used by the Client Solutions Teams to build new Enterprise grade functionality which will in turn be leveraged by the R&D teams.
Career development is incredibly important to us at Fenergo as our success is based on the growth of our people. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest to join us. Further your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work and actively supports your career.
- Execute full lifecycle software development in a semi agile scrum environment
- Work directly with Dev Team Lead and Architects to design and implement flexible and configurable software components
- Produce well designed, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
- Develop and maintain enterprise-grade RESTful Web API's
- Develop internal tooling and automation for continuous integration
- Work with UX designers & Product Analysts to create concepts and test ideas
- Participate in planning, daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Mentor junior and mid level developers in best practices
- Successful delivery of projects to production environments
- 5+ years experience developing multi-layer systems using C#.NET
- 3+ years experience in database design and development
- 3+ years experience developing web based UI applications and knowledge of responsive web app concepts would be preferable
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more