Fenergo is an award winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions. Whether your career is just starting or you are looking to progress to a new challenge, Fenergo is a place you can grow personally and professionally.
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for delivering the Fenergo Product configured to customer specification. You will become an expert in configuring the Fenergo Framework, and be knowledge in the product offering and configuration capabilities.
Assessing change and providing estimates will also be important to the role, to be able to assist the Project Managers/Leads in determining scope and timelines.
- Configuration of custom Fenergo Framework based on .NET 4.5 technology
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the Fenergo Framework
- Develop expertise in understanding and configuration of the Fenergo Product
- Create and maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
- Product installation in test and client environments
- Integration with both internal and external API's
- Data Mapping and data migration/integration
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Communicate and interact effectively with all Fenergo internal team
Required Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of related experience
- .NET experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or other IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
- Experience using XML
- Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Proactive and can work independently or as part of a team
- Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Innovative induction programme
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, healthcare, pension, sports and social committee and much more