Role: Automation Test Engineer
Reporting to: Automation QA Manager
Fenergo build Client Lifecycle Management solutions for the global financial services industry. With over 60 clients, we work with the largest financial institutions (4 of the top 10 global banks by asset size are clients) who expect best in class implementation of our products within their environments. Fenergo' s Professional Services organisation are responsible for delivering these implementations and we are transforming our delivery organization to radically improve the client experience.
We have a strategic target for an IPO listing by 2020 and with over 100% headcount growth, year on year, over the last 5 years, we are looking for the best and brightest talent globally to help us continue the journey of building a global multi-national at the forefront of financial technology innovation. We have received numerous awards to recognize how we run our business, such as being named one of Ireland's Best Managed companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programmefor the second year running in 2017.
We are looking for experienced Automation engineers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with Cross-Functional Agile Scrum teams. You will work collaboratively with our project delivery teams to scope, plan, implement and refine automation solutions specific to requirements.
We are looking for people who can take us to the next level of test automation with a mindset of â€œautomation firstâ€. You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest financial companies on projects that make a difference to them and for us.
- Design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks/solutions following â€œbest-practiceâ€ approach.
- Identify opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
- Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
- Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
- Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks is a necessity. This includes proficiency in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. QTP/UFT, Selenium, Coded UI).
- Proficiency at writing complex code in some of the following languages: Java, C# and/or MS VBScript is essential and key to developing new test cases and functions
- Working with ALM tools including TFS is desirable.
- Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
- Technical skills including SQL, UNIX, Web API and Agile are desirable.
- Ability to communicate concise ideas and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree or similar related qualification
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more