Fenergo build Client Lifecycle Management solutions for the global financial services industry. We work with the largest financial institutions across the globe who expect best in class support and customer experience.
We are currently searching for a Technical Account Manager to join our Global Support Team. The Fenergo Support Team is responsible for working with our client's IT teams to help and provide support for complex production issues with the Fenergo application. The Technical Account Manager will be the primary support contact for assigned clients (1 to 4) and will be responsible to drive their issues through to resolution.
- Be the primary support contact for assigned accounts (1 to 4)
- Troubleshoot technically complex issues for the assigned clients and drive them through to resolution
- Identify and reproduce customer reported software defects and work with our internal development teams to resolve them
- Keep customers updated on the progress of their support tickets
- Build relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on customer's implementation
- Accurately document customer issues, understand customer systems and configuration, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Become a recognised subject matter expert in Fenergo products
- Help customers achieve their business goals by providing proactive recommendations and best practices related to the Fenergo application
- Build relationships and work with Product, Professional Services, Customer Success and the wider Support Team to address customers issues.
- Actively communicate both internally and externally on the progress of the incidents
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux Operating Systems Administration
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Active Directory, IIS and other web and network technologies.
- Good understanding of database technologies and ability to write basic SQL queries to troubleshoot and correct data issues.
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages is an advantage
- 5+ years' working experience in one or more of the following: Technical Support, Enterprise Architecture, Software Consultant, Development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar discipline is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High level of self-motivation with a strong desire to solve problems and ability to multi-task following priorities and adhering to SLAs
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and internal teams
- Leadership skills to inspire a team across multiple locations that are outside your direct chain of command.
- Demonstrated Customer focus and empathy
- Ability to maintain self-control and objectivity while defusing stressful customer situations.
- Some travel may be required to customer sites and other Fenergo offices (up to 20%)
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit