Role: Graduate Support Developer
Due to continued growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our innovative team. This is a fantastic opportunity for new developers to learn a set of world class development practices on the Fenergo platform.
We are looking for a graduate level software developer who is eager to learn the Fenergo product and progress their career as a support developer.
We are not in a position to accept applications from those requiring Green Card/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
- Perform product support and development activities under the guidance of more senior developers
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC lifecycle including development, code testing and deployment
- Investigate on defects to ascertain their root cause, bug fixing, and development of small change requests
Required Skills & Education
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science and ideally some technical experience in software design or product support
- A working knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation with an emphasis on Agile/Kanban
- Ability to implement and test software applications in C#
- Knowledge of SQL, database design and optimization highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal customers, other internal teams and peer IT teams in an onshore/offshore team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Fenergo is an award-winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions to help Investment, Corporate and Private Banks, and Capital Markets firms, to manage their client and counterparty data, their regulatory compliance challenges and the onboarding of complex institutional clients. In 2015, Fenergo secured $75m funding from Insight Venture Partners to fuel future global growth and ranked in the Chartis Research RiskTech 100 (top 100 risk vendors in the world). Other accolades include Best Capital Markets Software Provider (2015), Best Enterprise Data Management from Inside Reference Data (2014), Technology Innovation of the Year Award by the ISA (2013) and Best Customer Onboarding Solution by the Compliance Register (2012).
For more information on Fenergo go to www.fenergo.com
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefit