Fenergo is seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level Quality Analyst with a proven track record in solution delivery to work in the Client Operations team. As a Quality Analyst you will be primarily responsible for Verification and Validation of Bug fixes for regular patch releases of the Fenergo application.
You will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest industry standard software tools.
- Bug Verification and Validation of regular Patch releases through manual and automated testing practices
- Execution of functional, regression and integration test cases that are traceable back to requirements
- Participate in defect triage discussions and challenge development perception of severity
- Co-ordination of test activities and work as part of the development team
- Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements to prove test results
- Execute automated test suite using Selenium Framework & analyse and refactor broken tests.
- Design appropriate exploratory testing sessions.
- Contribute to management reporting including appropriate test metrics on planning, defects and execution.
- Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into the environment
- Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution
- Ability to work within distributed teams in a fast paced environment
- 2-4 years' experience in functional, manual and automation testing
- Previous experience testing in a Product/Customer Support role highly advantageous
- Experience working with Test management tools such as TFS, MTM, Jenkins or similar
- Experience testing both UI and API
- Exposure to technologies such as SQL, Rest API, XML, JSON, HTML
- Exposure to an OO development language such as C#, Java etc
- Exposure to Test Tools such as Selenium Webdriver, JMeter, Visual Studio, SoapUI, Postman
- Experience working in a Kanban or other Agile Environment
- Non-functional testing experience advantageous
- A Computer Science/I.T. related degree
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits