Fenergo is an award winning provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions. Whether your career is just starting or you are looking to progress to a new challenge, Fenergo is a place you can grow personally and professionally.
As an Associate Product Consultant, you will work with the client to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with Fenergo's product offering.
Your Activities will include gathering and documenting system requirements, attending design workshops with the client, understanding the client's business model and processes, supporting development efforts throughout the entire SDLC, and participating in training, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities.
This is a client-facing role so you will be required to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client's stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in offering design solutions that meets the client's specific needs.
- Prepare materials to support requirement gathering workshops with clients, and support follow up action items resulting from the workshops
- Support the documentation of functional artefacts, in line with Fenergo's core product offering
- Adhere to internal governance processes, and ensure compliance with the standard processes
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional delivery
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Travel will be a requirement for this role
Required Experience & Skills
- Advantageous to have knowledge of financial regulatory topics, ideally to include AML, KYC, FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle practices
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within the financial services industry advantageous
- Knowledge of industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in offering design solutions
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in business French and/or Spanish advantageous
- Third-level qualification preferably in business or technology
- Formal business analysis training would be advantageous
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through 'Fenergo University'
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin's Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more